Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tag: Beauty vs. Brains

1. What is your favourite book?
Anything by Dorothy Koomson, I've read about 7 of her books and hugely enjoyed each of them. Particularly, Ice Cream Girls which has recently been adapted into a TV show on ITV. I also really enjoyed Before The Storm by Diane Chamberlain.

2. What are your favourite quotations?
I love all the typical quotes such as 'seize the day' & 'live everyday like it's your last. They're both quotes everybody should live by.

3. English or Maths?
English, english, english! 
I really enjoyed it and I even took two English A levels.

4. Name 5 albums or musical artists that have changed your life? 
I don't feel like I'm THAT passionate about music, to go as far as saying it has changed my life. I enjoy music a lot but nothing has really had that much of an effect on me.

5. Your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite was definitley English or Drama.
Least favourite would be maths but I loved my teacher and classmates a lot which made it quite enjoyable. Maybe physics or chemistry because I really didn't understand anything in those lessons. 

6. What is your nerdy little secret? 
I know so many random facts about weird things because sometimes I can be googling puppies, then one Wikipedia link will lead me to Wolves then another to Hyenas, and then hours later I will be on a completely different subject but I would have read everything about all of the different links. (If that makes any sense).

7. If you could study anything, anywhere what would it be?
Maybe psychology. I'd love to work with criminals and find out why they act the way that they do, and why they commit crimes.

8. Name something you're obsessed with that other people would find nerdy or geeky? 
Urm cats and dogs? 

9. Name 4 people (not including family or friends) who inspire you?
- Lauren Conrad - I've watched her since Laguna Beach and I think she's amazing, she has great style and life advice and just seems like a really great person.

- Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter.

- Blair Waldorf - Yes she's fictional, but she is beautiful and a smart, brave, powerful woman! 

- The man with no arms or legs - Youtube him! 

10. Who is your intellectual soulmate? 
Hmm, I don't really know.
Probably my boyfriend, we can have discussions and debates about anything and everything! 

I TAG EVERYONE WHO IS READING!




No comments:

Post a Comment