Sunday 24 November 2013

TRESemme Oil Elixir

[Available at Boots - £9.99]

I've been on the hunt for a good hair old for quite some time now. My hair is dry and can sometimes just look unhealthy and lifeless so I needed to invest in an oil that was gonna bring life back into my hair and add the shine and ompf that it needed. 
In Boots a few days ago, I spotted this gem. It is the Tresemme Oil Elixir. 
I've tried a few Tresemme hair products in the past and have been quite impressed, so it was no surprise that I was going to like this too. 
I washed my hair then when it was damp I added four pumps into my hands and worked it through the ends, and the next morning my hair looked and felt beautiful! I got compliments all day and couldn't stop touching it! I really did notice an immediate difference.

This is definitely worth trying out if you're looking for a good hair oil, it has both Macadamia and Babassu oil in it and it is very affordable.
I've been using it for a week or so now and have noticed a huge difference. 
Definitely worth picking up if you're looking for a good hair oil.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to try it! Great review :-)
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This hair oil sounds amazing and it's affordable too. I think I'll have to buy this :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete