Thursday 21 November 2013

Because you're worth it...

When it comes to my hair I can be quite abusive. I don't always use heat protectant, I colour it, I straighten  curl, blow dry it, and I spend more time damaging it than rescuing it.
With this in mind, I've decided to turn a new leaf and dedicate more time to my hair. 
My hair is dry. From all of the reasons above, lack of care and laziness, my hair is dry and flat. 
So when I was wondering around Boots last week and I was in the hair care section I decided to wonder over to the hair masks. I've tried masks before and I like that they are an instant pick me up for your hair. 
That being said, when I spotted the new Loreal Ever Riche Hair Mask I knew it had to mine. (I had yet to try anything from the Loreal Ever Riche collection because I have plenty of shampoos and conditioners at home waiting for me to get through them), but I had heard great things.


I was not disappointed. 

You only need a walnut sized amount, I used a tiny bit more because my hair is quite long, but I still only used a tiny amount. I worked it through the ends of my hair then left it for around 5-10 minutes. I used my hair oil (see previous post) then waited till my hair was almost dry before giving it a quick blow dry and falling asleep.

My hair literally felt amazing when I woke up. 
I don't think it has ever felt to healthy and clean. The ends didn't look dry and it had more volume than usual. My hair was thankful. 

I will definitely be re purchasing this when I'm out and it is worth trying out if your hair is just not feeling it's best. I recommend using this 1-2 times a week depending on the condition of your hair. 

Have you tried anything from the Loreal Ever Riche range? What're your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment