Before I begin I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that this Blog recently hit 500 Bloglovin Followers! I just wanted to say a massive thank you to every single one of you who has commented or followed this blog, your support means so much to me!
This Tag is a fun way of letting you know a little bit about me, but I warn you it's quite a long one. Enjoy.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Neither. My hair can never make its mind up what it wants to be. If I blow dry it, then it's straight. If I sleep with it wet it's super curly and if I just leave it to air dry then it's frizzy. The joys.
2. Do you dye your hair yourself or do you go to a salon?
I used to dye my hair a lot myself when I was younger, then I had like a two year break then on my last birthday one of my presents from my boyfriend was a hair salon trip, I had them dye it and didn't like it too much, it sadly costed my boyfriend £300! Since then I have done my own ombre twice using Loreal's Ombre Kit.
3. Do you wear your hair in the same style everyday or change it?
I mostly just leave it down and au natural. Especially in the summer. I change it up sometimes and will straighten it or curl it, or plait it. It depends on my mood and where I'm going.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Luckily for me my sister is a professional nail technician and my boyfriend has a nail salon (he doesn't do nails, just owns it)! So since I can remember I've had my nails done professionally by my sister wherever she has been working.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
It depends, I get Shellac a lot because I hate chipped nails, so if I get Shellac then once every 1-2 weeks. If not then twice a week.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
As much as I try not to put polish on my feet in the winter, I simply can't stand feet without polish! So unfortunately I do it all year round.
7. How long does it take you to put your make up on?
It depends where I'm going and how long I have, but roughly around 15 minutes, sometimes it can be longer, sometimes quicker if I'm in a rush.
8. What do you do first face or eyes?
I always apply foundation and concealer first then eyes, sometimes I do bronzer, blusher or powder before or after, depends on what I'm doing.
9. Do you collect make up or just buy it when you need it?
Collect. Shamefully. Some things I do try to only buy when I need them like primer and foundation, but somehow I still end up with several at a time.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Fun fact: I have never actually wore them.
I have pretty long lashes anyway and I'm not a fan of anything looking too fake on my face. I probably will experiment with them at some point, but as of now I've never felt the need to.
11. Do you do a full face of make up every day?
Nope. If I have nothing to do or nowhere to be then I don't wear make up or I'll wear a little bit. Typically eyeliner and lip balm.
12. Do you wear make up when your home alone or with the family?
Usually no. However sometimes I just like to put it on, I really enjoy applying make up, so if I'm with family indoors for a few days and I haven't wore any for a few days then I just will for the sake of it.
13. Will you leave the house without make up?
Yes, and I do quite often. However, like I said, I just like to apply it and where it, so I sometimes just will even to pop to the shop.
14. How many high end products do you have?
I don't own too many high end products, I love drug store make up, however this year I'm going to branch out and splurge on more high end make up.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
If I have a party or something on then I will try to figure it out ahead of time, but for day to day life, I just choose when I'm getting dressed.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often. I have a few handbags, I tend to buy a new one every 3-4 months, I switch up my day to day bag between a big one and a small shoulder bag quite often depending on where I'm going.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
This changes constantly! Lately I've been going to sleep around 1am and waking up around 11am. I need lots of sleep or I'm grumpy!
18. How often or when do you work out?
Lately I've been trying to work out more, aiming to do it 3-4 times a week. I work out typically in the afternoon or evening, I don't have much energy in the morning.
19. Left or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Nope! I can say I love you in about 5 languages ha! I studied French for two years but I only know a handful of words. I know a few words in different languages but not enough to string a sentence together :( my boyfriend is Vietnamese so I also know quite a few words in that language. I would love to learn a language!
22. How many pets do you have?
None :( we had a cat, but we don't have her anymore due to a long story! Hopefully we can get another soon :(
23. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday. I don't blog everyday but I'm here every day.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I don't typically read comments on other people's blogs. But I read every comment on my own.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, I have a five page list in my notebook...oops!
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I have no idea. It doesn't serve much meaning, I just quickly choose something.
27. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use a Nikon Coolpix S9200. It was a gift from my boyfriend for last year's birthday and I love it.
28. How often do you clean your house?
I'm currently in between places as I'm moving next week. But usually every day because we have a small place.
29. What's your favourite colour?
I don't have one. I love any pastel colour. In fact I like most colours...
30. Do you swear?
More than I should.
31. What are you doing with the rest of the day?
Probably take some pictures for upcoming blog posts, workout, watch a few episodes of revenge and eat.
Well that was pretty long, feel free to do the tag too! And let me know if you do so I can have a read! Have a lovely day.