Wednesday 1 January 2014

Whats in store for 2014?

.2014.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I hope you're all recovering well from last night's antics and embracing your first day of 2014. (I say this as I sit here still in my pyjamas eating a Terry's Chocolate Orange) 

A new year means a fresh slate, to life and to blogging.
That means lots of fresh and exciting material for you all.
So what can you expect from the me for the new year?
I have many ideas floating around for blog posts/ideas and features.

Fitness updates, of course. I know for the new year probably most of you will have some kind of health/fitness related kind of resolutions. So expect some updates about all things health.

Cooking, this year I would like to get into cooking and baking more so expect some exciting and yummy recipes.

More reviews, (any excuse for me to do more shopping!)

Features, my brain is constantly generating new ideas for features on here, but if you have any suggestions for a feature you would like to see then let me know.

Hopefully an exciting hear ahead, let Mr know if there's anything you'd like to see on my blog and I'll get working on it.
In the meantime, enjoy your day off and have a great new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment