Monday 10 March 2014

Another Beauty Haul

Hello lovelies!
Welcome back, excuse my absence lately, I've been super busy, will be posting some updates on my personal blog soon!

Anywho... in my absence I've definitely been making up for it in terms of shopping... and lots of it. As my skin has been a bit of a lost cause lately, I decided to try to completely revamp my skincare routine and pick up a few bits to help out in that department as well as a few make up bits and body products.
 I picked up the Bioderma in my local pharmacy, they stock all sizes but I opted for a small one just to test it and see what I thought before splashing out on a full size. 
The Hydraluron is a repurchase, everything else is new.







Reviews coming soon!
Let me know what you'd like to see me review!

2 comments:

  1. Great buys and amazing haul!
    I love the scent of Sanctuary Products.
    Can't wait to see all your thoughts on these.
    Amazing post!
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of the Relon lip balms!
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete