Monday 17 March 2014

I finally tried Bioderma!


So I'm sure you have all heard about the very widely hyped Bioderma... it's been the forever raved about product for years now, the king of make up removers, the French skincare product everybody wants.
At one point this was difficult to get without jetting off to France, but in the past year this has become a lot more widely available and I can now get it in my local chemist. 

I've tried the Loreal and Garnier dupes for this at affordable prices and been generally happy, but the other day when I stumbled across Bioderma I'm a chemist 2 minutes from my house I just went for it.... I opted for the smallest size, 100ml costing £4.50, I wanted to sample the product and see the comparisons between the almighty Bioderma and the cheaper dupes.

The formula is lovely, not at all drying did a pretty good job at removing the majority of my make up... still nothing special when it came to mascara but it worked for everything else perfectly. Overall I was happy, slightly pricey for what it is, but I'm still deciding if it's a keeper for me.

I'm going to do a comparison post next week, so stay tuned for my thoughts and comparisons between the Micellar waters I have tried.

Have a happy Monday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment