Tuesday 27 May 2014

Bourjois Bronzer


I love a good bronzer.
It's always a task to find one that isn't muddy or glittery and is still affordable.
The Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer is a product that has been hyper up for years, a favourite amongst beauty lovers, yet a product I only decided to get my hands on around two months ago.
The product itself is lovely, I'm not a huge fan of the packaging and I think this shade may be a little light for me, but in general it's a lovely product. It gives you a real sunkissed glow, there are tiny hints of glitter but only enough to make you glow and in general the product really warms up your complexion. 

I have found myself reaching for this over any of my other bronzers lately and I love it.

Bourjois, you have done it again!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable product! I love it, I use it too, sometimes for contour and sometimes it's great for eyes (crease)

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete