Tuesday 2 April 2013

Welcome!

Hello! And welcome!
You may or may not know me, but my name is Jodie. I'm a twenty year old living in London and I've had a lifestyle, diary type blog for almost 4 years now. However, I decided to finally come out of my comfort zone and venture out into something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I want to call it a 'beauty blog' but it's not just going to be that. It will be a place where I do reviews on beauty, restaurants and other things of the sort, as well as being a place where I talk about fashion, fitness, favourite things and just general things that interest me.

So feel free to follow and stick around as I have plenty of exciting posts planned, and if you'd like to get to know me a bit more personally then check out my other blog...
www.myblogisthebestblog.blogspot.com
Or drop me a comment or email with any questions: jodez__@hotmail.co.uk

Welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment