Tuesday 2 April 2013

Get to know me...

15 FACTS ABOUT ME.

1. I was born on 1st February 1993, making me 20 years old

2. I have four older sisters and no brothers

3. I moved to London to go to university in October 2011, but dropped out after realising I had no idea what I actually wanted to do

4. I have one sister in London, the rest of my family live about 150 miles up north

5. I have a lovely boyfriend called Chris and we've been together for just over a year

6. I'm left handed

7. I work part time in a cocktail bar/club in central London

8. I'm 5"6

9. I'm obsessed with dogs but I actually have a cat, named Bitty. (I did not name her)

10. I have never been on an aeroplane! 

11. I have a huge (and quite serious) phobia of needles

12. I can't cook, at all

13. I'm the fussiest eater you will ever meet

14. I have never smoked in my life 

15. I have lived in 14 houses and been to 8 schools 

tell me something about yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment