Tuesday 2 July 2013

Review | Rimmel - Fix and Perfect Pro Primer

Available at Superdrug and Boots - £6.99

Although I have quite dry skin I always find myself reaching for a primer after moisturising.. I feel like my make up applies much easier and glides on more than when I only use a moisturiser.

I picked up this particular primer on a whim a few months ago, I was at the Rimmel section in Boots and it caught my eye and was affordable. 

I am now almost finished with my second tube, I love the consistency of this product, I like the way it feels on my skin, it's quite thick but it doesn't feel too cakey, I also really like the scent, it's nothing over powering its just a nice, light smell that makes you feel quite fresh.
As for keeping my make up put I think this is also a winner, obviously I have to reapply on the day as I have a tendency to constantly rub my face but in general my make up holds quite well.

For the price I think this is definitley a product worth trying as it is so much cheaper than a lot of great primers out there, it does what if says on the tub and doesn't break me out or have any kind of negative impact on my skin.

Give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment