Tuesday 15 October 2013

Autumn Make up Haul


I have to say Autumn I'd definitley my favourite time of year when it comes to make up. I love darker lips and sparkly eye make up! So now here in England we are now officially in Autumn I have been searching the drugstore for some new make up (of course) and may have picked up a few things!

"Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - 35 - On and On Bronze"
I've heard loads about this product but I always forgot to pick it up whenever I was shopping, however I remembered it a few days ago and picked it up and I love it! It's perfect for this time of year and will look great on any eye colour!


"Revlon Colorstay - 505 - Decadent"
On the subject of eyes this Revlon eyeshadow quad is perfect for Autumn and Winter! They are all wearable shades and the gold colour will look great for Christmas time!


"Sleek blush - 926 - Rose Gold"
I'm a huge Sleek fan so I don't know why I was so late on the bandwagon with this one! It's beautiful and the gold doesn't make you look like a glittery goddess, it just adds a perfect glow to your face and the rose colour really warms up your complexion! I love this product!


"Rimmel Colour Rush - 700 - Not an Illusion
If you read this blog, it's no secret I am a huge fan of lip crayons! They're so easy to apply and super hydrating! The new Rimmel ones are no different! This shade is a dark red/brown colour which I tend to wear a lot in the colder months as they suit my pale skin nicely! 


"Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - 225 - Berry Allure"
Berry lips are so in right now and I love them! They look great on any skin tone! I picked up this lip gloss a few days ago and can't get enough of it! Once the gloss fades it still leaves a gorgeous berry colour on your lips, definitley a winner for me!


"NYC Ultra Last Lipstick - 417 - Flirty"
This lipstick is what I think of when I think of Autumn, it's a really dark pink/plum colour that suits pale skin and rosy cheeks perfectly! I wear so many colours like this, this time of year and I love it!

"Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick - 31127 - Cosmopolitan"
Think red lipstick but more subtle and easier to wear. This is brilliant for lazy days when you don't want to wear much but you still want to look 'done'. It's red but not too red and great again on paler skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment