Tuesday 8 October 2013

Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Care

When it comes to looking after my hair I'm pretty lazy.
I sleep with it wet and opt for the 'just got out of bed' look, more often than not.
I shampoo and condition my hair every 2-3 days and occasionally use a hair masque or oil for it, if I'm feeling like pampering myself.

It's safe to say that over the years I've tried plenty of different brands of shampoo and conditioner, I'm never left feeling amazed by the condition of my hair, but it does the job.

However, when online shopping last week I clicked on hair care and came across the Macadamia Natural Oil brand. 

I'd heard about this brand years ago from Youtubers, I remember at that time it was so hyped up in America but nowhere to be seen in England. So when I came across this brand online I thought I'd give it a go. I didn't go for the full size of either as I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that I had no idea my hair was going to like.


The rejuvenating shampoo smells great, it doesn't smell fruity or floral, it kinda just has an old school shampoo smell that I love and it really cleans your hair and makes it feel fresh.
I used this on my hair three days ago and can still smell it.


The deep repair masquerading was what I was most excited to try.
I applied this all over my hair, left it a couple of minutes then combed through, got on with my shower then rinsed it out.

This wasn't a life changing product, but my hair did feel silky after using it.
It felt soft, healthy and clean straight away after one use.
I don't know if the improvements become even more visible with regular use, but this is definitley one that my hair liked and that I enjoyed using.

Overall I do like the products and would most likely purchase them in full size.
My hair responded well to them and would enjoy using them when my hair needs an extra boost and a deep clean but definitley not for day to day use.

No comments:

Post a Comment