Monday 7 October 2013

Maybelline Colour Sensational Popsticks

Whilst away on holiday I did quite a bit of online shopping, I know it's kinda risky with make up as you can't swatch the colours, but I'm an impulse buyer and these fell into my basket one day.

These are the Maybelline Colour Sensational Popsticks.
I'm glad I only purchased two of the these because they are definitley the worst Maybelline product I have tried.

It's rare I'm completely disappointed in a product, especially when I know and use the brand on a daily basis, but these lipsticks were such a let down!
I didn't exactly do my research beforehand which was a mistake, but as a brand I trust to deliver, these were really bad.

Maybelline describes them as shine with a hint of tint, however Pink Lollipop gives no colour whatsoever on me, so the name and packaging serves no meaning, and Delicate Pearl is like a really light unwearable silver nude.

The packaging is cute, the Pink Lollipop lipstick actually looks like a Barbie lip stick you used to receive in Magazines as a child, but I really don't get the product, I feel like Vaseline would do the same job.


Overall I will not be reaching for these lipsticks in the near or distant future, I wouldn't recommend spending your money on these as Maybelline do much better products and at £7.19 each you could find much better lipsticks or lip tints. 

           

Have you tried these? What're your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment