Saturday 5 October 2013

I'm back!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my Blog!
If you read my lifestyle blog at all you will know that I have been on (a much needed) holiday in Marbella for the past 10 days.
Before my holiday life was a bit hectic, I'd been moving, my sister was involved in a serious incident, work was busy and just a bunch of things were consuming my time and energy and I didn't really have much inspiration inside me to want to blog. 

As much as I tried all of my posts (on both Blogs) were starting to feel forced and I was constantly apologising for not blogging much. 

However, it is a new season and I am returning from holiday with a happy and healthy mind set, I have plenty of blog posts planned and floating around in mg head waiting to be released. I did loads of online shopping whilst away so expect reviews and maybe some Autumn and Winter related posts too! 

I'll also be getting back into the gym on Monday so maybe a few fitness updates here and there. 

In the mean time, stick around, follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Pintrest for updates and more from me and I'll be back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment