Wednesday 18 September 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon

After hearing everybody in the blogging world gushing about these products, on the way home from work a couple of weeks ago I snuck into Superdrug and finally purchased them. I actually haven't tried many products from Bourjois, it's not a brand I tend to lean to, I much prefer Revlon and Rimmel for lip products, but after hearing all the hype, I caved and purchased two of the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons.

I opted for Peach on the Beach, which in particular I've heard a lot about and is perfect for summer and Red Sunrise which is perfect for all year round.

The colour pay off on these products is great and I love the glossy finish! They don't last 10 hours like the packaging claims but that's a given I guess. SPF 15 is another thing I love about these, I'm going on holiday next week and these are definitley going to be accompanying me! 

Overall they are great products and very reasonably priced! I'm not sure how many other shades there are but I will definitley be purchasing more in the distant  or near future :)



£7.99 each and buy one get one half price currently at Superdrug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment