Wednesday 11 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips | Review

As an avid blog reader and YouTube watcher, I'd heard loads about the Maybelline Baby Lips collection. As well as only hearing great things I was immediately drawn to the cute and colourful packaging and the tinted lip balms.

When I heard these were FINALLY coming to the UK I rushed out to Superdrug and picked up these two. Cherry Me and Pink Punch.


As I already have more lip balms than any one person will ever need I opted only for the tinted ones as opposed to the others.
At £2.99 each I almost bought them all!

Pink Punch is a beautiful light pink, girly colour that smells like a fruity cocktail. 
It feels nice on the lips, tastes great and has a nice shimmer to it which was perfect for the Summer.

Cherry Me has that typical cherry chapstick taste that we all know and love.
It is a very subtle red colour that can we worn by anyone and looks good over any lip colour. 
It's not too bright for those who aren't as brave as to wear red lipstick and it smells amazing! 

I love both of these and I'm now waiting patiently for Maybelline to bring out more colours! At £2.99 each you really cannot go wrong with these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment