Friday 15 November 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!

Steering away from product reviews and hauls I found a beauty tag and thought it'd be quite fun and would help you get to know a little bit more about me. Enjoy.

1) Name a beauty regime you rarely do...
This was fairly easy for me because I'm constantly telling myself off about it, but I don't moisturise my body enough. I'm just too lazy to do it then wait for it to dry and I just can never be bothered with it. I'm constantly looking for products to solve this problem and have started using both the Nivea in shower moisturiser and the Vaseline Spray and Go moisturiser and have been using these frequently. But I should probably just start doing it properly. 

2) Is washing your make up brushes something that you do regularly?
I do wash my make up brushes regularly, probably not as regularly as I should but I do, do it. I probably give them a deep clean once a week depending on how much I use them. My skin isn't prone to spots and stuff but I like to be sanitary anyway.



3) How long will you last in chipped nail polish? 
If you know me at all you will know that I like my nails to look nice at all times.
My sister has done nails for around 8 years and practiced on me back when I was around 12, so I've always had my nails done professionally. Now I currently work part time in my boyfriend's parents shop so I get weekly manicures and pedicures. I get Shellac quite often because I hate chipped nail polish, but if I'm not wearing Shellac and my nails chip then I will take all of the polish off and wear nothing. I hate chipped nails!

4) How long will you put off buying/replacing a product, even if you need it?
If I'm almost out of a product I use daily then I try to buy it about a week before it's going to run out just so I don't need to worry and ration myself.
If it's buying a product I want, it depends what it is, the price and when I have spare money. I tend to buy a few products each week.


5) What is your worst beauty habit?
Picking at spots, I probably get one spot a month and I just can't help but pick them! I know this is terrible for my skin and does leave marks, but I just can't help myself! Tell me I'm not alone :(

6) Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time...
Cleaning my room and doing laundry, I'm not a dirty person by any means, I'm just messy and I don't really like cleaning. Occasionally I get in the mood to clean and can clean for hours, but that mood doesn't come around too often.

7) When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready till the last minute?
If it's the morning and I have to be out early, then yes, the extra time in bed always wins over looking good. However if I have somewhere to be in the evening or afternoon then no, I tend to allot myself 30 minutes to an hour depending on where I'm going.


8) Can you commit to spending bans?
No. I'm terrible at saving, if I have money and see something I like, I buy it. It's a bad habit but I've always been that way.

9) How organised are your make up and nail polish collections?
Like I said earlier I always get my nails done professionally, so  doing actually own too many nail polishes, I probably have around 20 that I keep in a small storage box. 
As for make up I currently have everything organised by category (lipsticks, eyeliner, blushers) and it works for me. My make up collection is however forever growing so this won't last forever.

Hope you enjoyed this, if you do this tag let me know, and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment