Tuesday 5 November 2013

What's on my face - Autumn/Winter edition

Hi everyone! 
So it's that time of year again, time to ditch the Orange lipstick and bronzer and commence the berry lips and pale skin!
I don't know about you but this time of year I like my face to look very fresh and healthy and glowing and my lips to be bright! All that said I thought I'd show you a picture of my everyday make up the past couple of weeks, if I fancy a change I will usually change up my lip colour and my blush but this has been my most worn make up look and I'm sure it will be for the rest of the colder months.


Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (53 Light Beige)
Concealer: Rimmel Wake me up (030 Classic Beige)
Contour: Sleek Face Contour Kit (884 Light)
Blusher: Sleek (926 Rose Gold)
Eyeshadow: Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo (35 On and On Bronze)
Eyeliner: Rimmel Scandaleyes (001 Black)
Mascara: Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex (001 Black)
Lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (005 Crush)
Lipgloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (225 Berry Allure)

No comments:

Post a Comment