Monday 16 December 2013

Tissearand Aromatherapy Sweet Dreams Roller Ball


Firstly, let me just say, I do not have trouble sleeping. 
I can sleep quite easily at night and I've never suffered with sleeping problems. However, what I do have lately is trouble falling into a deep sleep and so I find myself still feeling very tired in the morning and I often find myself waking up several times throughout the night.

That being said, I've looked into the This Works deep sleep range and have been considering giving it a try. But as I was wondering around my local organic shop I came across this. It claims the same things as the This Works one, but for half of the price, so of course, I had to buy it.

Apparently the oils used and the scents used are relaxing and great for relaxing your mind and your body therefore helping you get a better nights sleep.
I've been using this for a few nights now and I've also persuaded my boyfriend to try it as he sometimes does have trouble falling asleep. 

The verdict:
For me I didn't find it hugely successful, it did send me to sleep quite quickly, but the problems were still there. I still found myself waking up throughout the night and waking up fairly early and still tired.

However, for my boyfriend, I think did work! I have never seen him sleep before me and he slept the whole night through. I asked how he felt the next morning and he said he slept good, which doesn't happen often for him.

I did find the scent relaxing and it did calm me slightly, but for me it didn't massively affect my sleep. But I feel like it did what it said on the tin for my boyfriend. 
If you are having trouble sleeping, I would try this out first before purchasing the This Works range just to see if it does help you because I feel it has a different effect on different people.



No comments:

Post a Comment