Sunday 14 December 2014

Rimmel BB Cream


If you know me at all, you will know that I am not a huge fan of heavy foundations of anything of the sort on my face. I much prefer the lighter coverage foundations, BB creams and tinted moisturisers.
One in particular that I have been loving lately is the Rimmel BB Cream, not only is it matte on the skin (great for you oily girls), but it also has SPF 15 in it, which is great in the colder weather. 
I think it's going to be a staple this winter for me, it's so wearable and looks so even and fresh on the skin! 
If you like to build it up, try using this underneath your foundation as a base, it's so light you wont even know it's there.

What is your winter base?


2 comments:

  1. I love using this when I want to create a more natural look. It evens the skin tone really well and leaves the skin smooth.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's especially perfect in the summer when you want to wear less, but lately I've just been grabbing it in a hurry too! x

      Delete