Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Body Shop | Overnight Serum-in-Oil


If you read my blog you will probably know a little something about my ever growing love for The Body Shop skincare. 
I've shopped at The Body Shop for as long as I can remember and I feel like their products are getting better and better.

I picked up the Overnight Serum-in-Oil from the Vitamin E range a couple of months ago and have been using it every night since. As first it felt strange, applying an oil to my face, but after using it for a while I have found myself really liking it. 
My skin has a lot more added moisture and looks a lot less dull in the morning.

I'm going to keep using it before I can tell if it's a must-have product for myself, but for now my skin has been loving the extra bit of pampering before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment