Saturday 18 January 2014

5 Most Worn Lipsticks

When it comes to make up, I definitely favour lipstick. 
I own more than enough to last me a lifetime. I like to mix my lip colour up daily, depending on my mood. However I do feel myself reaching for five lipsticks in particular more than the rest. 
Here they are...


The first one being the Revlon Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie. This product is so easy to wear as are all of the lip butters as you can use them as just a sheer tinted lip balm and really build them up to be a quite pigmented glossy lip. This colour in particular often finds itself being reached for due to the gorgeous colour, it really does look great on.

Secondly one that was on my wish list for such a long time but was always sold out is Revlon 420 Blushed.  This is such a perfect nude colour, this type of brown nude really suits my pale skin, and of course the Revlon Lipstick line is just great in general for pigmentation, moisture and they are long lasting. 

Probably my most worn out of all five is Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 180 Vintage Pink, this has earned quite a few mentions on my blog over time and for good reason. The shade is perfect. It's perfect for everyday wear, it's kind of a purple nude colour that looks great on! The formula is so nice on the lips and I just can't fault this lipstick.

Again with Rimmel, another great neutral, everyday colour is Not an Illusion, I've had this for quite a long time now and I use it a lot! The colour is gorgeous and glides on to the lips , but I love the lip crayon packaging and the vanilla scent too! 

Lastly is yet another Revlon one, this is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain - 001Honey. I've had this a long time and again I find myself reaching for it a lot. It's a very easy to wear natural pink, this range have a nice peppermint kinda feel to the lips which I like, and the colour is great for everyday natural make up.

(Left to right, Berry Smoothie, Blushed, Vintage Pink, Not an Illusion, Honey)

As much as I love bright lips I think I'm definitely a natural lip girl for everyday where, I wear all of these more than any others in my collection and I would highly recommend all of them.

Let me know your favourite lip sticks? 
I'm always on the hunt for more.  

2 comments:

  1. Really great picks! I love Berry Smoothie & Honey, so if you're in the mood for something similar, I'd recommend Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Airy Fairy - it is my favourite everyday "natural nude" colour! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete