Saturday 8 February 2014

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara


When it comes to mascara I can be quite fussy. My lashes are quite long anyway so I like a bit of volume, a bit of separation and a bit of length all in one. I'd heard quite a lot about Maybelline's latest addition to the mascara clan and I'd hears mostly positive reviews so I thought I'd give it a shot.



The mascara comes with two different wands, a larger one for the upper lashes and a smaller wand for the lower lashes.
I loved this mascara.
My bottom lashes are super long so if I put mascara on them normally they actually touch my skin and it does not look right, however the smaller brush adds the perfect amount of product onto my lashes and makes them look great.
The formula and the brushes are both great and I love how my lashes look after using this.

Have you tried this mascara? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment