Monday 10 February 2014

Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub

An exfoliator is always something I'm on the hunt for, I'm always trying to find 'the perfect one'.
I've tried many in my days, from Soap and Glory to higher end and I've never found one that has really wowed me.
That is, until now.


I've tried a couple of things from the Sancutary Spa range before but had yet to try their exfoliator. Whilst in Boots a few weeks ago I was about to re purchase a Soap and Glory one when my sister recommended this one... the Salt Scrub.
She told me she used to use it and it was the best one she had tried, so I picked it up.
As I was paying I found out that because I had spent over £10 on the brand I got a free gift with purchase, including a body wash, a body scrub, a hand cream and a body butter (the body butter is brilliant.)

The scrub is perfect, it's quite abrasive which I love, it smells incredible, fresh and spa like, and it is one of the only products I've tried on my body that genuinely makes me feel noticeably smoother instantly!
I have been using this twice a week for around 3 weeks and I already know it will be one of those products I will always have a place for in my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment