Tuesday 21 October 2014

Disappointed.

When it comes to buying products I have most likely done a little bit of research on the product or will only buy it because I have read or heard good things about it.
The Garnier Miracle Skin Cream was no exception. 
There was a lot of hype around this product when it launched a few months ago, so of course I wanted to try it out.

A cream that 'transforms' your skin, supposedly makes your skin tone 'flawless'.
The product has had quite good reviews. I also like the lighter bases, be that, tinted moisturisers or BB creams etc. They usually get along with my skin quite well.


However, I just didn't get along with this product. 
Firstly, the colour. It only comes in one shade, and the shade is quite dark and quite orangey once applied. I have quite fair skin, so this did not go. 

Secondly, the product clung to my dry areas. emphasising them even more.
It goes on quite smooth all over the face, and then throughout the day will accumulate over dry patches.
(My sister also tried this and it did the exact same to her).

Overall I didn't like this.
It is made for 'all skin types' but I would definitely avoid if you have dry skin and definitely test out the colour first as they only have one shade.

Disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment