Friday 7 November 2014

October Favourites!


Happy Halloween!
I'm quite excited for this months favourites because lately I've been trying out lots of new products, and I've been liking a lot of things, however, I've managed to narrow down that list to things that I've truly been loving this month and using on a daily basis.
Here goes...

Sleek 'Rose Gold' Blush
I'm almost certain this has featured in a favourites post before but I have recently rediscovered my love for it. It is literally autumn and winter in a blush, the perfect shade with a hint of glitter (who doesn't want glitter on their cheeks in the Christmas season?!)

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Another old favourite, I'm pretty sure I rediscovered/raved about this product last year, I bought it as my 'summer foundation' and when winter came around it was no longer summer I found myself needing to have it again. I popped to Boots, got a lighter shade and alas, it hasn't left my face since.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream
Weird fact about me, I'm very fussy when it comes to perfume. However, Marc Jacobs has never released a perfume that I didn't love, Daisy being my ultimate favourite. So when Daisy Dream was released in the cutest bottle ever, I knew it had to be mine.

So Susan Flutter Mascara
I received this product in a Glossy Box not too long ago and have fell in love. The packaging, the wand, the lasting power; it's brilliant. As the name suggests, it gives you very fluttery eyelashes, so if you prefer more full, big lashes then this may not be for you. But for me it is the perfect day to day mascara.

Bourjois Mega Liner
As I've mentioned previously on here, I'm quite a newbie to liquid liner therefore I tend to stick to the easy application ones. The easiest ones I have found are the felt tip ones. I used to use the Rimmel Scandaleyes ones great, but they dry out so quickly! This one has been my new 'go-to', it's super black and lasts all day as well as being much easier to apply than most others.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
The perfect fuss free concealer. Coverage, easy application and lasting power. What more could you ask for in a concealer?

The Body Shop Vitamin E, Overnight Serum-In-Oil
After reading such good reviews about this online I decided it was about time I purchased it. I've loved The Body Shop for years and this one hasn't let me down. I apply it before bed and wake up with my skin feeling hydrated and feeling soft. I'm sure over time my skin will continue to thank me for using this.

What have you been loving this Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment