Friday 21 November 2014

Let the good times roll


I've been shopping at Lush since I can remember, and I was almost certain I'd tried or smelt everything in there! That was until the lovely shop assistant recommended Let The Good Times Roll.

Let The Good Times Roll is gentle cleanser/exfoliater that you can use on both your face and body, and let me just say, it smells incredible! Kind of a mixture of Honey I Washed the Kids soap and Oatifix face mask. It has actually popcorn inside and I've actually been really liking it.

It is very gentle but still a little abrasive, I use it on both my body and my face and always feel softer after using it. It's not a holy grail for me as I think it was around £13 and I've definitely used better, but for the scent and results it is a lovely product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment