Thursday 27 November 2014

The 'Me Time' Tag!


What do you watch or read during 'me time'?
I love TV shows, I watch them constantly. Some of my favourites are Gossip Girl, The Hills, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, American Horror Story, OITNB & The Killing.
As for books I love anything by Dorothy Koomson, and have recently been loving Gillian Flynn's books, my favourite being Sharp Objects!

What do you wear during 'me time'?
I tend to just stay in my PJ's. A baggy t shirt and leggings or pyjama bottoms.

What are your 'me time' beauty products?
I love face masks and hot cloth cleansers, I've recently been using the Sanctuary Spa Hot Cloth Cleanser.
I also like to do hair masks frequently, I like the Loreal Ever Riche one a lot.

Current favourite nail polish?
Essie - Chinchilly. Love.

What do you eat/drink during 'me time'?
Everything haha. But seriously. I am a chocolate addict. I love crisps, cheesecake, biscuits oh and cheese!
For drinks I love hot chocolate this time of year, and red wine.

Current favourite candle?
I've been burning an Ikea candle for a very long time on my dining  table, which is cinammon scented, and I love it! It's also lasted for a long time. I love anything spicy or berry scented at Christmas time. 

Do you ever have outdoor 'me time'?
In the summer I love the outdoors, I do get days where I want to be outdoors in the winter but not as often.
Especially when it comes to being alone, I would much rather be inside. I also live in Central London so even if I wanted to be 'alone' I couldn't really be.

Would you ever consider going to see a movie alone?
Nope. And not because there's anything wrong with it, I'm just not a fan of being in public on my own. 
I can barely go to the shops alone!

Favourite online shop?
Asos, Amazon, Missguided. 

Anything else to add?
What else do you like to do during 'me time'?
I love spending time by myself, I do it a lot. I love taking baths if I want to be alone and watching Youtube videos or Netflix on my Kindle. Bliss.



I tag all of you to do this TAG!

1 comment:

  1. I love "me time" and I don't get it often being a mom. candles with a glass of wine is my me time.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete