Friday 28 November 2014

MAC Face and Body Foundation

I am shade C1

This post has been a long time coming, I've had this little beauty for a while now and find myself reaching for it so much. 
I had heard so many good things about it, it's a light coverage foundation that can be built up to be more medium.
It's quite watery so a little goes a long way, but the finish is just beautiful, it doesn't look like you have anything on your face at all, it just gives you a perfect even base.
I apply this with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and I think it looks so natural and flawless.

I have dry skin and this works beautifully for me, I think it would be great for all skin types if you are in to light coverage foundations then I would definitely recommend this, I think it was less than £20 too, which is great for a high end foundation!

I will definitely be repurchasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment