Wednesday 11 February 2015

22nd Birthday Make Up

The start of February saw me turn 22, my lovely boyfriend and sister has already planned everything for me, including getting all of my family to London and planning a BBQ with all of my friends and family.
All I had to do was get my glad rags on and have some fun.
I wanted to try to recreate my birthday make up look to show you all what I used, so here goes!

Base -
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - 51
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Ivory
Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder 
Sleek Contour Kit - Light (Mine is broken)
Revlon Charmed Enchantment Cream Blush

Brows - 
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown

Eyes - 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
. Half Baked all over the lid
. Chopper pressed on top
. Suspect along my lower lash line
. Blackout used as eyeliner along my top lashes
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner (on my waterline)
So Susan Flutter Mascara

Lips -
Bella Pierre Cosmetics - Ruby

please excuse my huge forehead

No comments:

Post a Comment