Sunday 8 February 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag

1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
For drugstore I would definitely have to choose the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, I have loved this foundation for about a year and a half and I reach for it constantly, it has a gorgeous dewy, radiant finish and the lasting power is great for a high street foundation.
For high end I would have to choose Mac Face and Body foundation, I bought this last summer and I fell in love. It's the perfect low coverage foundation that looks perfect for both every day and evening make up, the consistency makes it easy to blend and the finish is lovely.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would definitely ignore it completely! I'm rubbish at confrontation and would hate to embarrass her because if I did she probably wouldn't want to face me again, and therefore wouldn't hire me.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up.
Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I would go for the Bella Pierre Cosmetics lipstick in Ruby, it is probably my favourite red lipstick in my whole collection, and who doesn't feel instantly glam when wearing a red lip?
It's a gorgeous colour and lasts all night long without any touch ups. 


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make up differently?
I'm gonna say that I go back to my 13-16 year old self rather than my later teens as I'm only 22.
In terms of hair in my early teens I would definitely not try to rock the slicked back pony tail with the two strands of hair! Or the scrunched with mousse curly hair! Ew!
 In terms of make up I barely wore any, when I was 14 I stopped wearing foundation for a whole year and started to moisturise every single day so I can't remember any really bad make up days!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hait cut, but they hear you wrong and give you a pixi cut. 
Do you:
A) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
Eek! Kind of a bit of all three, except for the demanding a refund part. I would probably awkwardly smile and politely tell them that it wasn't what I asked for and then go home and cry and probably invest in extensions!

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your make up bag?
I would probably go for my Laura Mercier Palette for Eyes, Cheeks and Lips. 
It's such a wearable compact palate, and other than foundation, eyeliner and mascara I would happily only take this with me. The lip colour is gorgeous, the 4 eyeshadow shades can create both a day time and an evening look and the blushes are beautiful! What more could I need!?


7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
This question was really difficult! As I love everything, however, only a few products have sentimental value, the Naked 2 palette being one of them. It's something I've wanted for so long but have never really plucked up the courage to purchase it for myself, however, my mom got it for me for my 22nd birthday and I am obsessed. The colours are gorgeous, and so long lasting and pigmented, I am in love.

8. Your friend borrows your make up and returns it in awful condition. 
Do you:
A) Just pretend you haven't noticed
B) Ask them to repurchase it
C) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
It would definitely depend on the extent of the damage and how much I liked the product, I would never ask them to repurchase it or do the same to theirs, but if the damage was really bad and it was an expensive or valuable product I would probably politely tell mention it. 

Thanks so much for reading guys, I hope you're all having a great Sunday, feel free to do this Tag too!


No comments:

Post a Comment