Wednesday 28 January 2015

January Favourites



Sanctuary Spa |  2 Day Moisture Shower Oil
I bought this last month whilst browsing the aisles of Boots and fell in love. It's such a luxury feeling product, it smells great and it feels great! I have been obsessed with it this month!

Laura Mercier  | Palette for Eyes, Cheeks & Lips
Another Christmas present from my boyfriend, that I have been using and loving everyday since I got it. The eyeshadows, lipgloss and blushes are all perfect for everyday use and the small packaging makes it great for travel.

Maybelline Colour Drama | Minimalist
I've had this for a while now, but this month I've found myself reaching for it more than ever. It's the perfect matte nude colour, that looks amazing on. It's the perfect 'my lips but better' colour that goes with every kind of make up look.

Charles Worthington | Texturising Spray
I've recently repurchased this after my previous can ran out, and have rekindled my love for it. In the winter I tend to straighten my hair a lot more and it has a tendency to fall flat quite often, this product is truly great if you are having a flat hair day, it gives you a great boost and just adds much more volume to your hair.

Rimmel | Matte BB Cream
I've recently done a post all about why I love this and it's definitely been on my face for the majority of this month. It's a great product for evening out your skin tone and just adding a light base for your make up.

The Body Shop | Vitamin C Skin Boost
Again, I've done a recent post about why I love this and have used it daily since I got it and my skin has been loving it. Definitely going to be something I'll continue to repurchase.

Marc Jacobs | Daisy Dream
I love all of Marc Jacobs' fragrances, but this one has been my most recent love. I'd definitely say it's much more of a spring/summer fragrance, but I've been using it constantly nonetheless. It's the perfect amount of girly without being too sweet or floral and I am obsessed with it. Also, look at that packaging!

What have you been loving this month?

1 comment:

  1. I really love the perfume bottle! I've heard so many great things about the scent and wear of this perfume- does it really live up to all the hype?
    Lovely blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    Feel free to pop by and say hello: http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete