Thursday 22 January 2015

The Body Shop | Vitamin C Skin Boost

The Body Shop skincare is slowly but surely becoming my favourite!
I am starting to try out more and more and loving everything I am trying.
I picked up the Vitamin C Skin Boost last month and have been making an effort to use it daily after moisturising. I'll start by saying that my make up applies, so much nicer over this. It creates a smooth layer that acts kind of as a base and makes your skin look and feel great, especially on those early mornings.
I am definitely making more of an effort to hydrate my skin this year and make it look as good as it possibly can, and I definitely will be repurchasing this! 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I have the microdermabrasion scrub from this range which I really like, so I might buy this next time too :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, you will love it! I can't wait to try more from the range! x

      Delete