Monday 18 January 2016

On my Spotify this month...

In mid-December I decided to completely delete all of my playlists that I´d had for the past 3 or so years and discover new music and create a bunch of new playlists ready for the new year. They´re not all complete yet but I´m slowly adding new songs as I go.
My music taste completely depends on my mood and I love to listen to anything from John Mayer to Ellie Goulding to Johnny Cash to Blink 182. 
This month I´ve mostly added to my ´RELAX´playlist so here are a few new additions...
(Note - these songs may not neccessarily be ´new´songs, just new to my Spotify)

The Civil Wars -Poison & Wine
Cam - Burning House
First Aid Kit - America 
First Aid Kit - Emmylou
Roo Panes - Silver Moon
French for Rabbits - Goat 
The Tallest Man on Earth - Love is All
Evening Hymns - You and Jake
Axel Flovent - Forest Fires

What have you been listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment