Friday 22 January 2016

Would You Rather? - Beauty Edition



1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras/eyeliners/lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is tricky, because I have way more lipsticks and eyeliners than palettes and eyeshadows but most of my palettes were gifts so have a more sentimental value... that being said, I use lipstick/mascara and eyeliner way more and those would be much harder to replace as I have a lot more so I´d probably have to ditch the eyeshadows and hope my friends and family would treat me on my next birthday :)

2) Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I´d probably say never cut it again. I know that if I chopped it all off it would grow back pretty quickly and then I could style it however I wanted, but I don´t think I´d ever have the guts to chop it all off!

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral, definitely!

4) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
I would have to say clothes, as much as I love make up!


5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Tricky, probably eyeliner as lipstick, not only would it be much easier to apply but I am sure there are some nice brown eyeliners that would look quite good on the lips!

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Even though there are no Sephora stores in the UK I would definitely choose Sephora, much more choice

7) Would you rather use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Eek! This is difficult but probably one eye colour, I could probably go for a simple brown on my eyes and they always mix up my lip colour..

8) Would you rather wear Winter clothes in the Summer, or Summer clothes in the Winter?
Neither! But if I HAD to choose maybe Winter clothes in the Summer, I hate being cold more than I hate being hot.

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright!

10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eyeshadow product?
Probably my favourite lip product as I have several that I also love!

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or in a messy bun?
Ponytail, I haven´t quite mastered how to rock a messy bun and actually look nice yet..

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails or never wear lipgloss again?
Never wear lipgloss, I have quite a few super hydrating lip balms that almost give a glossy effect, I also love getting my nails done too much!

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or  sharpie them in everyday?
Oh come on! How can somebody choose!
Again, if I HAD to probably sharpie them in and hope that I can pull it off! 

14) Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
Nail polish, I love make up too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment