Tuesday 19 August 2014

The Lip Product Addict Tag!


1. Favourite balm/treatment
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser, it's my go to product when things get kinda bad, you can really feel it working, it has SPF and it's super affordable too!

2. Best eye-catching red?
It's the perfect go-to red for any occasion, it also has a great lasting power for a drugstore lipstick.

3. Best luxury and best drugstore?
Eek, best luxury is difficult, I love MAC lipsticks and also the Clinique Long Last Lipsticks are great!
As for drugstore, I love anything by Revlon and as for single lipstick it would have to be the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Vintage Pink.

4. Best MAC lipstick?
Syrup. Definitely.

5. The most dissapointing?
I'm not sure if I've touched on this in a post yet, but the Maybelline, Colour Sensational Popsticks. They resemble something you used to get free in a magazine of a child. Awful products.

6. Liner - yes or no?
I love liner on other people (if they wear it right), I just haven't personally experimented enough with it to make it work for me.

7. Best gloss?
I can't choose a specific colour, but my favourite line of glosses is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip glosses, the formula, the colours, the price, they're great!

8. Something extra?
I can't do a lip product post without mentioning my favourite products of all, the Revlon Lip Butters, I've raved about them for a long time now, but they're still great. A lot of bigger brands keep bringing out similar products but I can't find any that compare. The colour range, the pigmentation and the formula are brilliant! My favourite being Berry Smoothie.



No comments:

Post a Comment